Broken to Brilliant's programs, services and fund raising events are listed below.
There are many activities held each year, these include presentations, art therapy, gratitude rides, book writing, and our mentoring program.
If you would like to host a morning or afternoon tea or dinner or invite us to speak at your event please contact us via email:
You can choose to donate to Broken to Brilliant from your event and showcase your event through Every Day Hero
Upcoming Programs & Events
- Sun, 31 JanSilky Oak Espresso Strathpine
- Sat, 06 FebSilky Oak Espresso06 Feb, 7:00 am AEST – 04 Dec, 11:00 am AESTSilky Oak Espresso, 533-535 Gympie Rd, Strathpine QLD 4500, AustraliaGratitude Walk the 1st Saturday of the month, meet at Silky Oak Espresso coffee shop corner Gympie Road and Buckby Street Strathpine. We meed at 7am. We walk along 5-mile creek and back for coffee at 8am.
- Wed, 10 FebBroken to Brilliant Blogging GEMS10 Feb, 7:00 pm AEST – 24 Nov, 8:00 pm AESTBroken to Brilliant Blogging GEMSExpress your interest. The Blogging GEMS program helps domestic violence survivors to practice selfcare strategies to rebuild their life & you will also learn how to blog. Lessons & feedback from an award winning author, journalist & blogger. Blogs will be published on Broken to Brilliant website
- Sat, 13 FebWoody Point Jetty13 Feb, 7:00 am AEST – 11 Dec, 9:00 am AESTWoody Point Jetty, Oxley Ave, Woody Point QLD 4019, AustraliaGratitude Walk the 2nd Saturday of the month, meet at Woody Point Jetty Oxley Ave, Woody Point. We meet at 7am. We walk along the foreshore to the boat ramp and back for coffee around 8am at Letter M.
- Sat, 20 Feb46 Ainsdale St
- Thu, 25 FebSurvivor to Thriver Mentoring Program
- Sun, 21 MarRichard Randall Art Studio21 Mar, 9:00 am AEST – 10 Jun, 9:00 pm AESTRichard Randall Art Studio , Mount Cootha Rd, Toowong QLD 4066, AustraliaShare your journey after abuse in ART. Using art therapy, celebrate your strength & create a Domestic Violence Amazing Resilient Thriver (DV-ART) piece. Your DV-Art will be showcased at the DV-Art Show on Thursday 10th June 2021, 7-9pm at the Richard Randall Art Studio Mount Cootha Rd, Toowong.
- Sat, 24 AprThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera24 Apr, 10:00 am – 20 Jun, 2:15 pmThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera , Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera Valley QLD 4228, AustraliaHEART Program – Healing Equine Art Resilience Therapy is for families impacted by domestic and family violence and professionals who work with survivors. This is a free taster for you to come and try the equine and art therapy session on Saturday 24th April 10-2.15 pm 2021.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Sun, 21 MarRecalculating your life21 Mar, 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm AESTRecalculating your lifeOur first guest speaker is our International Patron Karen Jacobsen, The GPS Girl, speaking about Recalculating your life, the course of action, aspirations, acceptance of a journey and courage. Limited ZOOM places book now for Sunday 21st March at 5pm (Brisbane QLD time).
- Sat, 16 Jan46 Ainsdale St
- Wed, 25 NovZOOM Meeting
- Sun, 01 Novhttps://broken-to-brilliant.teachable.com/
- Wed, 07 OctBroken to Brilliant Op Shop07 Oct 2020, 10:00 am – 11:30 amBroken to Brilliant Op Shop , 2-6 Railway Parade, Geebung QLD 4034, AustraliaThe Knitting Connection is a group of keen knitters that meets each Wednesday to knit together, share knitting patterns, ideas and projects. This group will be knitting community connections, friendships and kindness over the click clack of the knitting needles. Pop in to share a yarn.
- Sun, 09 AugVia Zoom
- Sat, 25 JulNorthgate Hall