Broken to Brilliant's programs, services and fund raising events are listed below.
There are many activities held each year, these include presentations, art therapy, gratitude rides, book writing, and our mentoring program.
If you would like to host a morning or afternoon tea or dinner or invite us to speak at your event please contact us via email:
You can choose to donate to Broken to Brilliant from your event and showcase your event through Every Day Hero
Upcoming Programs & Events
- Sun, 31 JanSilky Oak Espresso Strathpine
- Sat, 06 FebSilky Oak Espresso06 Feb, 7:00 am AEST – 04 Dec, 11:00 am AESTSilky Oak Espresso, 533-535 Gympie Rd, Strathpine QLD 4500, AustraliaGratitude Walk the 1st Saturday of the month, meet at Silky Oak Espresso coffee shop corner Gympie Road and Buckby Street Strathpine. We meed at 7am. We walk along 5-mile creek and back for coffee at 8am.
- Wed, 10 FebBroken to Brilliant Blogging GEMS10 Feb, 7:00 pm AEST – 24 Nov, 8:00 pm AESTBroken to Brilliant Blogging GEMSExpress your interest. The Blogging GEMS program helps domestic violence survivors to practice selfcare strategies to rebuild their life & you will also learn how to blog. Lessons & feedback from an award winning author, journalist & blogger. Blogs will be published on Broken to Brilliant website
- Sat, 13 FebWoody Point Jetty13 Feb, 7:00 am AEST – 11 Dec, 9:00 am AESTWoody Point Jetty, Oxley Ave, Woody Point QLD 4019, AustraliaGratitude Walk the 2nd Saturday of the month, meet at Woody Point Jetty Oxley Ave, Woody Point. We meet at 7am. We walk along the foreshore to the boat ramp and back for coffee around 8am at Letter M.
- Sat, 20 Feb46 Ainsdale St
- Thu, 25 FebSurvivor to Thriver Mentoring Program
- Sat, 24 AprThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera24 Apr, 10:00 am – 20 Jun, 2:15 pmThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera , Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera Valley QLD 4228, AustraliaHEART Program – Healing Equine Art Resilience Therapy is for families impacted by domestic and family violence and professionals who work with survivors. This is a free taster for you to come and try the equine and art therapy session on Saturday 24th April 10-2.15 pm 2021.
- Wed, 12 Mayhttps://broken-to-brilliant.teachable.com/
- Sun, 27 JunOnline Via ZOOM27 Jun, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm AESTOnline Via ZOOMYour Best YOU… Your Best LIFE! Doing The Right Thing for YOU … With The Right Story! Life when it’s simply “normal” can be hard. Bruce Sullivan will be providing extra strategies for your toolkit, to help you in the most practical of ways on your journey! Sunday 27th June 5pm via ZOOM (QLD time).
- Sat, 03 JulThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera03 Jul, 10:00 am – 1:00 pmThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera , Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera Valley QLD 4228, AustraliaHEART Program – Healing Equine Art Resilience Therapy is for families impacted by domestic and family violence and professionals who work with survivors. Express your interest in the next sessions on 3rd July and 9th October 2021 between 10:00 am to 1:00pm (Program 3rd July is full)
- Sun, 25 JulHamilton Town Hall
- Sat, 09 OctThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera09 Oct, 10:00 am – 1:00 pmThe Therapy Pod Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera , Dalton Rd, Tallebudgera Valley QLD 4228, AustraliaHEART Program – Healing Equine Art Resilience Therapy is for families impacted by domestic and family violence and professionals who work with survivors. Express your interest in the sessions on 9th October 2021 between 10:00 am to 1:00pm
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Sun, 06 JunRecalculating your life
- Sat, 22 MayBroken to Brilliant Op Shop22 May, 7:00 am – 8:45 am AESTBroken to Brilliant Op Shop , 2-6 Railway Parade, Geebung QLD 4034, AustraliaJoin the Geebung Gratitude Walk on Saturday 22nd May. Meet at the Broken to Brilliant Geebung Op Shop at 7am, Shop 2b, 2-6 Railway Parade, Geebung. We walk along to Geebong Park and the bike path and then back for coffee at 8am.
- Sun, 21 MarRecalculating your life21 Mar, 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm AESTRecalculating your lifeOur first guest speaker is our International Patron Karen Jacobsen, The GPS Girl, speaking about Recalculating your life, the course of action, aspirations, acceptance of a journey and courage. Limited ZOOM places book now for Sunday 21st March at 5pm (Brisbane QLD time).
- Sun, 21 MarNorthgate21 Mar, 9:00 am AEST – 10 Jun, 9:00 pm AESTNorthgate, 71 Scott St, Northgate QLD 4013, AustraliaDV-ART uses shapes, colour, patterns and brush strokes to give survivors a voice. Art therapy is a positive & effective way to help DV Survivors heal. Join fellow survivors, connect & heal in this two full day session. Giving your journey meaning. Two days of healing art therapy.
- Sat, 16 Jan46 Ainsdale St