Mon, 24 July|
Beenleigh Neighbourhood Centre
Rise to Rebuild
Reconnection Inspiration, Self-love Empowerment (Rise) to Rebuild is a growth empowerment and parenting program. It is post-crisis support for mothers who have experienced domestic abuse. Commencing on 24th July and running weekly until 27th November a 6-month program.
Time & Location
24 July 2023, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm AEST
Beenleigh Neighbourhood Centre , 10-12 James St, Beenleigh QLD 4207, Australia
About The Event
Rise to Rebuild
Reconnection Inspiration, Self-love Empowerment (Rise) to Rebuild is a growth empowerment and parenting program. It is post-crisis support for mothers who have experienced domestic abuse.
Our Mission is to Creatively promote connection, healing and post-traumatic growth after domestic abuse and coercive control.
Supporting mothers to promote emotional safety & well-being for their children can help to reduce the long-term impacts of exposure to abusive
environments and help prevent further exposure. Empowering mothers with tools to help heal & nurture relationships with their children can help to
break generational cycles, linking recovery to prevention.
The Rise to Rebuild program commences on 24th July and runs weekly until 12th December - 6 months.
- Total of 20 sessions run over 6 months
- 10 x 3-hour fortnightly therapy and skills group sessions
- On alternate weeks, a 1-hour support group will run (A total of 9). These may be held in a coffee shop or a park we will keep you up to date.
- 1 x Follow up support session
Program content covers:
Reconnection to self & community & family
Inspiration for Post Traumatic-personal Growth
Self-love with greater self-awareness & self-compassion
Empowerment with communication skills & therapeutic, trauma-informed parenting skills.
Apply to the program and during a phone call with the program facilitators we will ensure that this program is right for you.
Eligibility for the program includes:
- Women with a background of domestic abuse/ coercive control (Because of parenting content, most beneficial for mothers, carers, and grandmothers)
- Must be out of the "Crisis" stage (Stable housing & income) & in the Recovery / Rebuilding stage
- 2 years + out of DV relationship
- No specified catchment area
- No artistic talent needed
- Ready to move forward & grow beyond their story
- Additionally, regular personal counselling/therapy is recommended.
The Charity Broken to Brilliant subsidises program costs, however, we do ask for a small contribution of $2.50/session (Total $50) with 100% going back into helping us to continue our work to support survivors.
Is this program right for you?
To ensure the program is right for you, we offer a friendly welcome call where we can discuss your needs and determine if this program is the best fit for you. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
Session 1 - 3 Hour programBeenleigh Neighbourhood Centre
Support Session 1.Beenleigh Neighbourhood centre
- Ticket type
Rise to Rebuild EOI
This ticket means that you will receive a phone call about your involvement in the program to ensure that this program is right for you. Reconnection Inspiration, Self-love Empowerment (Rise) to Rebuild is a growth empowerment and parenting program. It is post-crisis support for mothers who have experienced domestic abuse. Commencing on 10th July and running weekly until 27th November a 6-month program.Price$0.00