How to take ‘it’s overwhelming’ out of problem solving & get to ‘I reckon I can do this!
Time & Location
About The Event
How to take ‘it’s overwhelming’ out of problem solving & get to ‘I reckon I can do this! Online link coming soon
When it comes to problem solving and constructive feedback, communication is the key! Sometimes when we need to put our point forward, we get nervous, overwhelmed and forget what we wanted to say.
This workshop will help you to use and understand good questioning techniques; how to make the most out of feedback and why paraphrasing is useful.
I will show you:
The importance of good questioning and what ones to ask
- How to facilitate feedback so that everyone gets heard
- The 6 steps to problem solving
- To take time for yourself To learn simple strategies for problem solving
- To know how to get the best outcome in feedback
- Learn the 6 steps to problem solving strategies
Fiona Ware is a children’s author, art therapist and consultant. She has a background in managing community programs for children and teenagers; community workers; parents; and social workers. She is also an accredited trainer and has taught community work, youth work and foundation skills. She is passionate about assisting people to be the best they can be.
Mob: 0401 574 705
- ‘I reckon I can do this!$0$00$0