Sat, 04 Feb|
Free Financial Superwomen Workshop Saturday 4th Feb
Register to attend this FREE Workshop for female domestic violence survivors looking for financial knowledge so they can become Financial Superwomen. Easy to understand information & answers to questions on all things MONEY & Finances. This session is funded by Brookfield Rotary Club.
Time & Location
04 Feb, 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Corinda, Corinda QLD 4075, Australia
About The Event
A FREE Workshop for female domestic violence survivors looking for financial knowledge
Knowledge is the key to creating financial security and freedom.
This workshop has been created to empower women at the beginning of their journey to becoming Financial Superwomen.
On Saturday 4th February at 10 am a free workshop will take place at Corinda (the exact location provided after you register) to educate participants on banking, budgeting, renting, how to prepare to buy a home and more. Basically information on all things MONEY and Finances. Many people do not understand money or finances and can therefore find it scary and something they do not want to deal with. We are here to make money management easy and support you with getting back on your feet. Giving you the strength and support to break the cycle.
Here’s how we do it:
1. Attend our Financial Superwoman workshop
2. Ask as many questions as you need & chose a mentor
3. Get back on your feet quicker
4. Start to enjoy financial security and stability
The workshop will cover things such as:
1. Opening the correct bank accounts
2. Budgeting and planning for expenses
3. Creating a successful rental application
4. Saving to purchase your own home
Plus much much more ...
Our experts will share their knowledge within small groups, so asking questions and getting personal attention is easy. The information will be easy to understand. There will also be an opportunity for participants to receive one on one attention specific to their situation if requested for the weeks following this event.
These workshops are only run 6 times a year at different secure locations in and around South East Queensland & one in Melbourne
Refreshments are provided
For further information or to see how you can either assist or participate please contact us at:
Domestic Abuse Survivors moving from Broken to Brilliant by becoming Financial Superwomen’
This Corinda Financial Superwomen workshop is funded by the Brookfield Rotary Club
This is what other attendees have said:
- The group changed my life and confidence for the better. Please keep supporting this wonderful workshop of women volunteers.
- Super grateful to have found this at this time. Thank you, ladies, referred from Broken to Brilliant.
- OH my - eye-opening, this is unlike anything available. I am so blessed and have a way forward.