Finding Motivation through Inspiration and Self Discovery
Time & Location
About The Event
Finding motivation through inspiration and self-discovery presented by Fiona Ware
Topic: Finding Motivation through Inspiration and Self Discovery Time: May 17, 2020 03:00 PM Brisbane
Limited places 20: registration is essential to recieve the ZOOM password.
We can get bogged down with life and all the things we have to do. Taking care of our own personal needs and desires gets put to the bottom of the pile.
This workshop will help you to see all the incredible things you have done and find your dreams, passions and aspirations for your future.
I will show you:
- How to understand the words motivation and inspiration
- ·Find the person/s that inspire you and why
- Look at our values and beliefs and how they guide us
- The importance of having a balance between head and heart
- How we get from ‘motivation’ to ‘creativity’
- To take time for yourself
- To learn about the things that are important to you
- To have some fun and relax
- To be inspired
Fiona Ware is a children’s author, art therapist and consultant. She has a background in managing community programs for children and teenagers; community workers; parents; and social workers. She is also an accredited trainer and has taught community work, youth work and foundation skills. She is passionate about assisting people to be the best they can be.
Contact her on:
- ZOOM Motivation Inspiration$0$00$0